In this blog, you will get to learn about SBI Pension Seva Portal Download Kaise Karein. But first, we will tell you what actually SBI Pension Seva Portal is.
What Is SBI Pension Seva Portal?
The State Bank of India created the SBI Pension Seva Portal as a government website to provide information about pensions, life insurance, and salary slip download, and to learn all the necessary details about your pension. The portal asks users to provide all of the information about their accounts and makes reference to supplying all of the information to the user regarding their pension data. To provide all the information on one portal and speed up your job, the portal directs you to the SBI bank’s official website.
The government created the portal in order to provide all the information in one portal. This makes it easier for visitors to learn about their personal information and allows them to view all of their account information on the distinctive SBI Bank website. The site operates on bank servers and gathers data there to provide you with quick and safe information about your account.
Services Offered By SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Download sheets for calculating arrears.
- Information about a pension profile
- Download Form 16 and the pension stubs.
- Information about investing
- Transactional data
- Certification of life status
Benefits Of SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Request to receive SMS notifications for your pension account on your phone.
- Every time you get paid, you will receive the pension slip through email.
- Using the online delivery options, send your life certificate to any SBI bank.
- Obtain tools like an EPPO, a scheme for senior citizens to save money like Jeevan Praman Patra (life certificate), and others.
Steps To Register For SBI Pension Seva Portal
You can follow the given steps to register for the portal
- Go to www.pensionseva.sbi to access the SBI Pension Seva Portal’s official website.
- To register as a new user, use the link on the site.
- Your SBI bank account number, birth date, and captcha code must all be entered.
- Select the Next button located below.
- Fill in your account information in the OTP that was provided to your registered mobile number.
- After that, accurately fill out the application form with all of your information.
- To make your User ID for the login process, create a new user ID.
- Click the submit button now.
- Your registration is now complete, and you can access the portal by logging in.
Steps For Login Seva Portal
The steps to log in to the seva portal are as follows:
- To access the “SBI Pension Seva Portal,” type pensionseva. SBI into your browser.
- After that click on the Sign In button.
- Then enter the “Captcha Code” and your login and password.
- Your credentials will be verified when you click the “Login” button to gain access.
SBI Pension Seva Portal Download Steps
The app has all of the applicant’s pension information, and users may check all the information related to their bank account on it.
Here is the procedure for downloading the application, which is very simple.
- Use your smartphone to visit the Play Store.
- Enter “SBI Pension Seva” in the search box at this point.
- Now select the top result that appears on the page.
- Click the install button to continue.
- Your smartphone has now successfully installed the SBI Pension Seva App.
- It can now be used on a phone.